Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Interested in AdSense? THIS IS A MUST READ!

Today I've got an email which I think is very important to publish completely:


I figured that I needed to send this email and I ask that you simply take this email and forward it to your lists/friends whoever is an Adsense Publisher or looking to build an income with Google Adsense.

Lately, I've gotten a number of emails from people who are asking me "what should I do, Google just banned my account"

Upon further research and looking into the problem it seems all had joined a certain "Adsense Exchange" where you essentially pay and members rotate clicking each others ads. I don't want to give the exact URL cause many people being idiots will actually go and join! While you may see some immediate increases in your AdSense dollars, Google WILL BAN YOUR ACCOUNT. I cannot stress this enough, you will get banned. It may take a day, a few weeks, a few months but you'll get banned. No questions asked.

I stay on a few of these lists of these "illegal" site operators to stay on top of what's going on, primarily for my members. One eMail today exclaimed how they had gained massive growth! Over 15,000 new members clicking each others Ads. Again, I cannot stress enough. Don't join these programs! I don't know what else to say. If you are a member of any Adsense-Exchange site which asks you to pay a monthly fee and then in turn, you are promised so many clicks to your AdSense sites, don't do it! If you already are a member, quit TODAY! And stay as far away as you can.

If you are truly looking to earn an income with Google Adsense, there is NO QUICK ROUTE! You must have quality developed sites with fresh content being added. You must tweak your sites and make them somewhat unique! You must baby them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home